Re: [TenTec] Windows Logging Software?

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Windows Logging Software?
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:57:47 -0500
The Ham Radio Deluxe is potentially a very good all round software setup for just about whatever you will need. At the present time all features of the Orion are not fully implemented, but when they are the HRD will be very nice to use. The issue I had in conjunction with using CWtype with cw skipping or stumbling over characters has been cleared up. The HRD works very well now with the Cwtype program.

Still haven't figured out an easy way to use the sub-receive tuning on this program. The Pod feature still doesn't work, and the auto tune feature isn't working right. Sub-receive RIT is still a no go. The new RF gain on the program is not working the same as on the Orion, but neither is it working on the n4py program. This appears to be a software problem that TT will have to resolve.

WE are fortunate to have people like Carl, n4py, and Simon Brown, author of HRD who give of their time and energy for the advancement of ham radio and the enjoyment of same.

Toby W4CAK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>