RE: [TenTec] SDR

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] SDR
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:29:05 -0800
Eric, you did indeed have some bad problems.

A lot of the people here went out of their way to try to help you.
Your dealer did a lot of back peddling to try to help you.
He even helped you get the new radio you now love so well.

I find it a bit curious that you would come back here after all of that and
effectively throw salt in the wounds of those who tried to help you.  Not a
very nice Christmas gesture, sir!

For my part, I was simply not impressed by this post.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope next time you rejoin us, you will find at
least a few kind words.

73
Rick