Re: [TenTec] Decision Made

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Decision Made
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:18:42 -1000

Why work so hard when you can just hit the PTT button and say what you mean.

There are a lot of reasons (wrong reflector for that discussion though), and when you understand them your enjoyment of amateur radio will increase immensely. I hope someday you'll get it. Until then, enjoy phone or whatever. When I passed my General in 1972, my attitude was similar to yours and I barely touched a key again for fifteen years, which I now consider to be wasted years.

73 DE N6KB