Re: [TenTec] signal on 28.634

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] signal on 28.634
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:20:34 -0500
No, that was sixth dimension.  The Fifth Dimension sold a lot of records
though...

<g>

[All right, before everyone chimes in on this one, there are about a half
dozen or so variations of the Twilight Zone intro, several from Rod Serling
himself, one from the movie, and at least one from the ill fated revival a
few years back.  But we don't need to go to the Outer Limits on this one...
besides, that was a different show...]