Re: [TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success

To: "International Radio" <inrad@rosenet.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INRAD Omni VI roofing filter kit - success
From: "Chuck Guenther" <ni0c@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:22:39 -0600
George,
This is really great news.  I'll post it on the Ten Tec Reflector-- put me
down as one wanting an Omni VI CW roofing filter with 500 Hz offset (and 600
Hz BW).

Are there nine others out there in Ten Tec land who want
a CW roofing filter that will match up withe the Ten Tec 221 IF filter ?
Let George know.

73,

Chuck  NI0C