RE: [TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements!!!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements!!!
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:57:44 -0800 (PST)
Since many of us have put in their bids for future
products from T-T, I might as well dream, too.

Being a software developer by profession, I'd like to
have seen T-T continue along the lines of the Pegasus;
i.e. move the UI to the computer side, yet have the
Orion RXs.

Obviously, this isn't what the market demands, or the
Jupiter would be gone and the Pegasus still on the
market.  I guess a lot of us, myself included, still
like to have a radio where we can spin the dials.

Upgradeable firmware and control software like N4PY
produces...my idea of a great combination.

Won't happen, unfortunately.  I guess T-T wouldn't do
that well offering the Orion and a new product like I
described.  My Omni VI+ is fine for my needs.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

<snip>