Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec net; Argosy shopping

To: tentec@contesting.com, mizuhoradio@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec net; Argosy shopping
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:21:07 -0600
Caity,

Thanks for checking in and sorry for the trouble coping.  Once I got the
antenna turned your way, you did come in just fine.   The biggest trouble
with coping was that the audio was just a little muffled, lacking a few of
the highs that might have helped through the QRM.

Good luck on finding a the new radio, but I am sure that someone out there
will have just the right radio for you.

Check in again and don't be afraid to ask for a rely, alot of folks listen
while doing something else, so when you ask for a rely they sharpen their
pencils..

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ