Re: [TenTec] KR-5 keyer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KR-5 keyer
From: "Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:15:10 -0600
Ariel,
I checked an SK cross reference from the 70's and a couple other IC
catalogs.  Nothing by that number. (LU 322B.)

Do you see a logo on the chip?  That number does not ring a bell as to it
being a common chip of a major manufacturer.

Keyers are simple now.   As a last resort, you could reuse the power supply
in it, and drop in the Ten Tec kit keyer board, unless yours had memories
and other bells and whistles.  There are some other keyer boards, such as
the products from Idiom Press which are equipped with some features.

I surely would like to know what is the function of that chip?
-Stuart
K5KVH