Re: [TenTec] Paragon Info Needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Info Needed
From: "Jim G" <longpond@downeast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:08:58 -0400
Chuck, unless you are interested in AM go for the Paragon.  It is a superb
unit.  True there was a problem with soldering on the major and minor loop
boards but Paul and his boys at Ten Tec can take care of that in fine shape.
I just got mine back from TT for those repairs.  Dollar for dollar it can
not be beat  My total bill for the repair less shipping was $82.50.  Compare
that with repair on the rice boxes.  I used the FT1000D until I came across
a Paragon and the 1000D and I have parted company.

Jim
K1QCF