Re: [TenTec] cw creation

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cw creation
From: "Williams, Barry" <Bnwilliams@varco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:44:09 -0500
Ken,

I have an ex-embassy commercial transmitter, the Sunair GSE-924 that
injects a 1 kHz sine wave while in USB mode to produce CW.  This is a
pretty impressive rig, no cooling fan 30 w AM, 100 SSB and 100 CW.  I
have an idea that it was not much used in the CW mode.  They do warn you
that the transmit frequency is 1 kHz above the indicated frequency while
in the CW mode.

Thanks,
Barry