Re: [TenTec] tentec linear amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tentec linear amp
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:44:12 -0500
425    DUH    TITAN......

sorry I got too excited....Ya know Dayton's coming soon.

Bill       HTOA     Happy Titan Owner Also

heck I'll bid  $150.... especially if It can do the legal limit in the US.

Perhaps Scott is suggesting that 500 watts.....is adequate and all the
power needed to make and maintain the contacts...thus the "legal limit."

bill      HHO     Happy Herc Owner