Re: [TenTec] The Omni family

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Omni family
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:23:44 -0400
My Omni-D series B is a fan-tas-tic fun radio. I bought it new, later added
30 meter WARC band, and never looked back! It's the "most". (heh heh) I
cleaned the controls one time ago, and still stands out during contests too.
My "udder" radio (I still own) is the C21 also bought new, it's another
winner!
Today, I'm using the Argonaut V and 1340. TT just keeps makin' 'em
g-o-o-o-d!
Ron wb1hga
"CW, an esoteric experience"

W4DON writes:
If they are taken care of and operated per instructions these xcvrs will be
around
for 1 or 2 centuries.  Reliability and performance 2nd to none.  Made in
USA.
Support jobs in our "Homeland" and keep our dollars at home.