Re: [TenTec] Are Entry Lewvel Rigs Blowing Smoke?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Are Entry Lewvel Rigs Blowing Smoke?
From: ynkedragon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:14:50 -0400

From: Ron Notarius <wn3vaw@verizon.net>

>>If I could talk Ten Tec into adding another HF rig to their lineup today
(and I will have a word with Scott, if I can squeeze into the crowd at the
booth over the weekend), I'd suggest taking the Argonaut V, changing the PA
to at least 50 W out -- and 100 or more would be better -- and call this new
rig the next Argosy [and continue to offer the Argonaut V, I might add!]<<
This orogonal Argosy owner would be very interested in an Argosy V.
73, Blair k3yd