[TenTec] My entry level system

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] My entry level system
From: Leo Bricker <texasexpediter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
I've got an Omni C, matching power supply, matching VFO and a Vibroplex
key vintage 1953. I haven't tested yet so it isn't set up but I hope to
get it set up in listenable condition on one of my next trips home. I
paid $325 total for all that plus an MFJ meter that I can't remember
the model number of. I believe I got a good deal, provided it's all
functioning when set up. Even if I have to do a little to it I think
it's a pretty good deal. Now I'd like a Jupiter, an Argonaut V and a 6N2.

Leo
truck 4958

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html