Re: [TenTec] Past TenTec Orion Software

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Past TenTec Orion Software
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:35:35 -0700
Toby, installed 1.369 today just to see how it works.  My rig came
with 1.371 factory installed so this is a new experience.  Just as I
started playing, line noise hit S9 so it will be a while before I can
make any intelligent comparison.  Like 1.371, the buttons work
reliably  and the Cut and PBT controls don't overshoot. AF may be
louder but haven't noticed any dead spots.  Haven't seen any other
problems yet, although will keep an eye out for losing rx or tx after
using my Centaur.

I missed what your Centurian noise issue was.

I too am nearly satisfied.  Your combination of 67 and 72 sound right
on.  Maybe 2.0 will do it for us.  Just wish TT had resources to make
everything they're doing a priority.

Gary W7TEA