Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:21:40 -0500
> ...Call this bad
> mouthing or whatever you want but it's just the facts.

A fact is just that -- a fact.  But the way the "facts" are presented, by
the small group that Bill referred to, is usually "badmouthing" in tone and
substance, and largely rehashing old news.

I'll never understand why former Orion owners, or current owners who
continuously rant about one issue or the other, don't either stop worrying
(since they don't own one anymore and have little in the way of current
experience) or don't just sell me their Orion cheap, since they're so
dissatisfied ....

Optionally, you can just drop your Orion off at my house for disposal, and
.. I PROMISE  .. I'll just run it over with the truck and haul it off to the
landfill, sometime after you drop it off and have gone home ;-)

Grant/NQ5T