Re: [TenTec] Orion NR on SSB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion NR on SSB
From: "Byron J. Watts" <bjw@byron.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:22:59 -0500
On that note i do feel like i have to note something.  I do not own a
heil mic, but i do own an omni d with an added timewave 59+ dsp box.
with the dsp turned on i definately notice the HC-4's cut through
better, any mic with a good sharp high end cuts right through and the
dsp works.  If i'm listening to a muffled audio signal, cutting in the
DSP will usually kill it.  DSP seems to have its place when the
objective is not to ragchew but to get through ;)

73 all! de KC0NPF