Re: [TenTec] K5SF from Shanghai

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K5SF from Shanghai
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:09:43 -0500
Hi folks:

was on this morning from 22:30 to 00:30 this morning.  the station master
needed to go to another location and I couldn:t stay without him there.
didn:t hear anything from america this morning,  bands seemed a bit dead  or
we had lots of city noise.  was able to work some more japan asiatic russa
and one taiwan station come by.

Will let you know what the beijing schedule shapes up to be.

Best wishes.

Rich
K5SF