Re: [TenTec] ARRL Review of FT9000

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARRL Review of FT9000
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:37:10 EDT
Now that reply confuses me even more.  I think the original request  was for
a level playing field, i.e.. normalize the results for a given MDS
sensitivity.  I would think the results are worthless (for comparison
purposes) if you
play with the sensitivity settings. Of course, the more  attenuation the
better the IMD and BDR numbers will look.

It is not an issue of picking one car because of its 0-60 speed vs its top
speed.  It is an issue of running both cars on the same track!

What am I missing?

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA