Re: [TenTec] 8 Pins? balanced audio??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 8 Pins? balanced audio??
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:43:22 -0500
Totally agreed!

As one that has done a lot of professional audio installations and design, I
don't see any benefit for a balanced input for the specific application.  On
the other hand, a balanced input used incorrectly is a formula for problems.
Not withstanding, do we get 48 volt phantom power on the mike input for our
large diaphragm condenser mikes to be used with the balanced input?  I
seriously doubt it.

73
Bob K4TAX