Re: [TenTec] An(other) O2 request

To: gsm@mendelson.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An(other) O2 request
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:27:29 -0400
I've been using a Keyspan USB to 4 serial port box for some time
without RFI issues, FWIW.

There is a lot that radio vendors could do (and eventually will, IMO)
to provide better interfaces.  I just bought a $150 HP 8450 printer
that has USB and Ether interfaces, all kinds of flash card readers, a
color LCD panel, and a voracious appetite for ink cartridges.  Even
more interesting, if you use the Ether interface, it is a web server.
That's what's happening in the consumer space.  How long before our
radios catch up?

73 / Cheers AA6E