Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:38:58 -0400
At Wednesday 04:49 PM 7/27/2005, you wrote:
>Bull.  I know the Reviews editor personally, and he'd rather leave a
>negative posting than kill it. If I remember correctly, the only reason
>he will delete a negative posting is if the reviewer never owned the
>radio and was posting 2nd or 3rd hand information.  There may be another
>reason having to do with potential libel or other issues, but he does not
>delete negative reviews because they're negative.  Look around eham -
>you'll find LOTS of negative reviews. (And he is no lover of TT,
>especially after a bunch of TT defenders got on his case about some
>negative reviews - he has a rather unflattering opinion of TT
>afficionados.)
>
>         73, Duane

I don't know him personally but certainly have no reason what so ever
to doubt his honesty and dedication in moderating that board. I
believe it is true that if you post one review on one specific
product, and then post a second review on that same product, you
initial post will be deleted. Which I also totally agree with.

Tommy - W4BQF