Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:49:01 -0500
Bull.  I know the Reviews editor personally, and he'd rather leave a
negative posting than kill it. If I remember correctly, the only reason
he will delete a negative posting is if the reviewer never owned the
radio and was posting 2nd or 3rd hand information.  There may be another
reason having to do with potential libel or other issues, but he does not
delete negative reviews because they're negative.  Look around eham -
you'll find LOTS of negative reviews. (And he is no lover of TT,
especially after a bunch of TT defenders got on his case about some
negative reviews - he has a rather unflattering opinion of TT
afficionados.)

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas