Re: [TenTec] Paragon Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Question
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:56:20 -1000
Hi Bob,

I too have both a 585 and a 586 on my desk. I had intended to carefully
compare the two, and then decide which one of them to offer for sale. I
never seem to find the time to make my careful comparison. So I expect
that I'll be keeping the 586, because it has AM TX (actually SSB with
reinserted carrier) capability and the 585 does not. Is there any other
significant difference in capability or performance between the two
rigs? If you had to choose between two 585s, or two 586s, or the
combination that you do have, what pair would you choose, and why?

Thanks,

Ken N6KB