Re: [TenTec] Corsair problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair problem
From: Douglas <sparks06524@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

through 10. It does not receive and turning
> the dial does not affect the frequency.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Bob,
> KB1CIW

Bob, In addition to the suggestions of others, check
to make sure that the jumper plug is installed in the
multi-pin molex socket on the rear. Two pins must be
jumpered together to supply power to the PTO. This
jumper is pulled when the accessory VFO is used.
I wasted an hour troubleshooting a Corsair only to
realize that the accessory dummy plug was missing.

73,

Doug/WA1TUT