Re: [TenTec] Omni VI with Opt. 3 Info Needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI with Opt. 3 Info Needed
From: "Jim Reid" <reidj021@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:10:22 -1000
Oh, wow!!

Thank you to Dave, K1FK,  from whom just moments ago,  I
rcvd email copies of seven pages,  circuit diagrams and text
discussion of all the Opt. 3 mods.,  what they do,  and
how to use them.  Even how to set the clock,  which was
the trigger question beginning all of this!

These were all rcvd by Dave when he had the Opt. 3 factory
upgrade performed.  Guess John,  KH6FMT has misplaced them,
as he did not have them when I picked up this neat rig!

Dave also says I ought to order the 564 manual;  so will do
on Monday.

You guys are wonderful.

As said out here,  Mahalo,  and
very best 73,