Re: [TenTec] What's going on with the O2?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What's going on with the O2?
From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:50:38 -0400
It is only done right until something better comes along. In TenTec's case,
better means faster prcessors and better code. If they waited for the
ultimate,  nothing would be produced.
As I said in an earlier post, this puts more high end TT gear in more
people's hands. Compared to the high end Icom and Yaesu, the OII looks like
a Yugo
with a NASCAR engine.

Ron
K3MIY