Re: [TenTec] v2.0 firmware...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] v2.0 firmware...
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:56:28 -0500
Of course they can't distribute v2 until the very last bug is
exterminated.  (Oh yeah, just like v 1.372!)

Realistically, they must have a list of issues that have to be fixed
and tested before release, but I bet there are a lot of minor issues
they know about that will not get resolved before the release.  That
would be life in the real world.

In the software biz, you're often advised not to use the first release
after a major upgrade.  Wait for 2.1, when lots more of those bugs
will be fixed?  If you have the patience!

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net