[TenTec] UPS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] UPS
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:27:01 +0000
my experience was a year and a half ago. i do not want to rehash the whole thing now, except to say that at that time UPS adamantly refused to deal with me and insisted that i return the item, an old Tek 465 oscilloscope, to the seller which meant i had to deal with him and could not deal with UPS directly. Big mistake. I should have kept the damaged scope and paid for a repair locally as I never saw it, or my money again. As much as possible now, I DRIVE anything heavy and/or delicate to where it has to go. I have even swung by ten tec in the past to make pickups on the way home.

rob / k5uj