Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 07:27:19 -0600
Hi Tom,

I'm not an "Old Crow".... or at least I don't think so. My ECM - ECCM operator
status was with US ARMY Nike Hercules RADAR operations. I also was a RADAR
Tracking Supervisor and HiPAR (High Power Acquisition Radar) Supervisor. I
spent a lot of time "playing" with B-52 ECM - ECCM operators back in 1968 as
they tested our Chicago, Gary, Milwaukee Air Defense Network. Range gate steal!
Long pulse, short pulse, slew "A", switch magnetron! Repeat!

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber@msn.com<mailto:glhuber@msn.com>