Re: [TenTec] Orion II - Loose mic connector threaded ring?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - Loose mic connector threaded ring?
From: Mykeyw9@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:16:03 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2006 9:06:35 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
nq5t@comcast.net writes:

>  Once the mic connector is tightened down on it, it no longer
> is "loose."

It seems to be a characteristic of the connector.  My connector is firmly
affixed, but the threaded ring itself is "loose".  It doesn't behave as
though the entire connector assembly is loose or inadequately tightened.

Grant/NQ5T

                Same as on my Jupiter.................Mike/W9UQB/7