Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:34:20 -0800
Steve, when in 1971 were you at KAFB?  Must have been after I left in
May, since I don't
remember a hurricane.

I was in ATC Radar Maintenance school, and went to Yokota AB, Japan for
four years.
We had an FPN-47 search radar and an FPN-16 precision-approach radar there.

Last time I was near KAFB was in November of 1997.  My father had passed
away and
we were driving from Florida back to California, and had no time even to
drive through the
old place.

73 de Jim - AD6CW