Re: [TenTec] Association of Old Crows (AOC)

To: "Chip Morgan" <wmorgan@ieee.org>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Association of Old Crows (AOC)
From: "Dave, K2DP" <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:32:00 -0600
Hi guys,

Not to drag the TT list off topic any further, but just noticed your e-mail
regarding the AOC. I work at Boeing here in St. Louis on the new EA-18G
program (GROWLER) which is being developed as the replacement for the EA-6B
(Prowler). Nice to see that there are some other hams out there. We have a
good sized radio club at Boeing here in STL and several of the club members
work on the EA-18G program with me. I've only run into one of the USN
program folks to date who is a ham..wondering if there are any more.

Perhaps we should start up an AOC 20 mtr net ?????? Would be fun to do one
once in a while.  Check out my QSL and also that for the Boeing Employees'
Amateur Radio Society - St. Louis, WØMA, by looking us up in QRZ.com.

73,
Dave, K2DP
Scholarship Chair, Gateway AOC, St. Louis