Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Science + QSK = Radar
From: "Steve Kline" <skline17@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:49:13 -0600
Hey you may be right Joe.  Maybe it was Camille in 69 that went through
there.  I was thinking Carla in 68 - at any rate before I got there in
71.  You were probably pretty busy keeping the radar screens lit up
after one of our hands on classes HI HI.  I know where NKP is.  Remote
location like Ubon.  Amazing - Long live Keesler.  Never did hear too
much mentioned about the old base when the Hurricane came ashore this
fall.  Had to have inflicted some pretty significant damage, I would
have thought.

73 - Steve W5JK