Re: [TenTec] Orion II Curiosity

To: k3ndm@arrl.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Curiosity
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:36:30 -0600
Perhaps there is a difference of "quality" vs. "quantity".

I don't see how a 100 watt rated PEP radio would show 75 watts avg output on
a analog meter without excessive compression or clipping taking place.

I'd say that the analog meter should show some 35 to 45 watts on normal
speech.

73
Bob, K4TAX