Re: [TenTec] Astron

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Astron
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:12:16 -0600
And remember, do have dedicated 3rd wire grounds pulled all the way to the
breaker panel.  Do not rely on the EMT {Electrical Metal Tubing} to serve as
ground.  Although the NEC does allow this in some applications.

Agreed on adding a whole house surge protector.  Well worth the $$ spent
what ever they may be.

73
Bob, K4TAX