Re: [TenTec] Smoking

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Smoking
From: Randy Russe3ll <lord_russell53@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:32:23 -0800 (PST)
Cosmertics are a litle different.  I realize sitting
and chain smoking in front of a rig and blowing
thousands of ciggaretttes onto the front panel is
going to yellow things. No Ham should do this to his
rig unless he has decided it is never leaving the
shack.  Ifd he can live with the results, it's his
business.  Myself, no rigs that have ever been around
cats!