Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion I firmware

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion I firmware
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:37:55 EST

I kind of like 2.054, it works pretty darn good for my purposes, and seems
to be crisper and sharper in operation. I like what they have done so   far.
and since it is listed as a beta version, I am going out on a limb  here and
think they will be bringing out a newer update sooner or later..

Bye the way,, it wasn't 3 months ago that there was a thread here asking  for
Ten Tec to let us be beta testers and give input on the software, so here is
the chance.  folks they listened to us and gave us a beta version, so lets
treat it as such, or  if you don't want to play, re install 1.732.. it is
listed as Beta 2.054..

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 2/19/2006 7:12:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,