[TenTec] Delete smoking

To: Gene Hawkins <ka5cnt@sbcglobal.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delete smoking
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:57:54 -1000
Hi Gene,

Many of us buy and sell Ten-Tec gear through this reflector. When
someone claims that it does not matter whether a rig comes from a
smoking environment or not, it is absolutely relevant to those of us who
can tell the difference, and do not want a tobacco reeking rig in their
shack, to make it clear that an accurate, honest and complete
description of a rig for sale includes information about the environment
the rig has been used in.

You really ought to fix that delete key and/or learn how to use message
filtering on your email program. You could easily write a filter that
will send all messages with "smoke" in the subject line directly to the
trash bin. I use several filters to sort my incoming email into various
folders, including the trash bin. Message filtering is a very useful
tool which most any email program has, and it is certainly worth the
effort to learn how to use it. You could even write a filter to delete
all messages from me.

By the way, I don't believe you about not having a delete key.

73 DE N6KB