Re: [TenTec] Another Possible O-II Issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another Possible O-II Issue
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:29:15 -0800
Grant:  I just checked mine and it appears to do the same thing.  Setting up
the Main at LSB, BW=1800, PBT=0,  and the same thing on the Sub, there is a
very noticeable difference.  Tweaking the Sub PBT to +700 makes them sound
about the same.

Of course, I also get the 'swishing' noise with both receivers on since the
main and sub are about 6 Hz off on all bands as I have noted before.  I sent
in my "wish list" from my web site to TT today and noted that problem along
with a suggestion that the offset be adjustable by a menu option.

Ron
N6AHA