Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter
From: "Scott Crouse" <vp9nmm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:41:23 +0000
Hello Dave,

      I've been using HRD with my Jup for almost a year now and it works
fine.  The logbook, mapper, psk31, sat tracker etc etc... make it a very
versatile program.  In my opinion extremely good value for the money!
Download it, you can't go wrong.  Be sure to join the forums on the HRD
website and read and give input.   Nice to see a program that has all these
features and doesn't ask for money each year.

Scott
VA3XA / VP9MM