Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:46:05 -0600
Frankie, I think you need to do some research on N4py. I am using 2 radio
systems, Jupiter and argo 5 , on N4py for years. That is part of what is so gud
about it. From ssb, cw or digital setups. It has logging and super dx spotting
cluster. I only pay 1 fee per year for updates if I want. I have HRD setup on
FT1000mpm5 and its great. But N4py software is special. Try it for 10 days for
free. It is simpler than HRD to use. Frankie, I'm amazed that you would think
the software expensive when u are using the best, Orion, Jupiter and some other
Icoms. Just a thought. ROger  w4iv