Re: [TenTec] Which one ?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which one ?
From: "Ed" <W3ETC@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:54:02 -0500
Thanks to all for comments, both on and off the reflector.  I have an
Argonaut V now and it is a blast.  I also have a 756 Pro and I am thinking
of selling it and doing a little upgrading thus the question.

As several pointed out what do you expect the answer to be from a TenTec
group but all of the comments about Ten Tec seem to be based with some level
of practicality so it was worth the question.

73's and thanks again

Ed W3ETC