[TenTec] RX EQ and TX EQ in 2055

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX EQ and TX EQ in 2055
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:52:09 -0500
Is anyone else unhappy with the way the RX EQ works now on 2055?  I prefered
the way this worked on the 1.xxx versions far better. This is another function
that is working for the worse in my opinion.  Lets see if we can go back to the
way RX EQ worked in 1.xxx versions.  After all,  the loss of audio below 200hz
is working right now,  and it used to be explained as an operational trait or
characteristic.  Maybe the RX EQ can be tweaked also.

Since the TX audio seems to be distorted or raspy,   it is difficult to know
where the problem is coming from,  but suspect the TX EQ is not up to par
either.

Toby  W4CAK