Re: [TenTec] Orion II and 2.031 NR

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and 2.031 NR
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:41:18 -0700
I reported it already.

I know they are trying and I think they are doing a fantastic job. It might
be time for a beta test group effort so that these threads don't hurt the
positives of this radio.

Being a Software Engineer I can appreciate how fixing one item can break
another. Plus, I suspect that Doug Smith's code is still with us and working
with somebody elses coding can prove to be challanging.

I'll keep the faith. Atleast they are trying which is more than I can say
for Yeasu! 12 years of crappy service motivated me into considering the
Orion II and Paul and his team have not dispointed me!

Doug / K0ZU