Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII
From: "root [knesbitt]" <knesbitt@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:51:21 -0700
Pretty much my question Toby.
Possibly someone might elaborate on how fast you have to tune before the
sweep stops altogether.
Not withstanding Carl's method, I do not see how the sweep is of much
use in this current configuration.
When they say "near real-time", I assumed that to mean a fixed scan rate
that would not necessarily follow fast vfo transitions, but would work
its way up or down the band behind you. This is a whole other matter.
One which is quite surprising to say the least.

Kirb,  VE6IV

-- --