Re: [TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Sounds Sweet"
From: "kartooo@netzero.net" <kartooo@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:58:34 GMT
I paid $99 about a year for mine about a yr. ago and i love it. Hooked up to my
paragon it elimninates some hiss and makes a.m. brodcast sound "sweet". My af
knob is only barely cracked open to produce loud audio. amazing what it does
for a handi talkie too. the only down side is it's size, takes up alot of
space.

Larry N1YW

-- "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net> wrote:

> $120 for a speaker in a box?!  Yikes!  I thought the
> accessory speakers in pretty cabinets that match the radio
> were expensive!

Hmmmm ... They've raised the price.  Used to be $99.

Grant/NQ5T