[TenTec] FS: Tentec Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Tentec Centurion
From: "Dennis Brickey" <n4dd@preferred.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:37:22 -0500
Model 422 Tentec Centruion amplifier in
excellent condition.  It is equipped with a brand
new matched pair of RF-Parts 3-500 tubes.
The tubes have less than 30 minutes of use.   They
were installed by Tentec and the amplifier given
the customary Tentec check-out and clean bill of
health.  I brought it home, turned it on, and made a
couple of contacts.  It has since been idle.  I don't
need three amps so this one must go.  I am
pricing between the trade and used prices at
$1600.  I'll even meet the buyer within a
reasonable distance.  If interested, please email
off-site.

Thanks!

Dennis N4DD