Re: [TenTec] Orion Sub Receiver BW

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Sub Receiver BW
From: Lin Davis <linbdavis@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:02:12 -0500
For the 1.xxx code, I was wondering if the DSP was having over-run issues; the
time it took the DSP to do all the calculations per sample was longer than the
sample period. But I suppose that would have been caught early on...

Did you happen to notice if the delay increase with one or more of the other
DSP
functions on, such as NB, NR and AN?

73,
Lin