Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: <k6kdk@k6kdk.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:23:52 -0800

> > Duane, boy do I agree with you about the negative comments! I
> > was so disgusted I almost sold my Orion !
>
> Why would you sell your Orion just because someone else makes nagative
> comments?  Are you not capable of making decisions for yourself? :-)
>
> I've been known to make a negative comment or two, and I will continue to
do
> so if I think it's warranted.  ..
===========end snip============================

I think the folks that are selling Orions or leaving the relfector becasue
of what they perceive as "negitive comments" are not understanding what's
going on around here.

I once got VIP pit passes to a formula I race. My ears just rolled up when I
heard a top driver cursing and swearing about some archane technical issue
with the car to one of the engineers. I remember thinking, "wow he's in
first place, going almost 200mph and he's bitching about the way the car
handles!"

Later I realized the obvious,.. that's the way the car gets to go faster
tomorrow... Todays complaint is tomorrows fix,... It's all about tomorrow..

73s -Dan